Thursday, May 14, 2009

Life is Looking Good

Today is Thursday, which in my work routine is equivalent to everyone else's Monday. It is the first day back at the church, after my day off and college. So, I feel Mondayish. But I also have quite a long list of things to do and this makes me happy. I should spend the next two days productively - although I will probably have little time off, except to sleep! As I get more productive I am sure that I will feel better and maybe the strain of the first few months will be forgotten!
Next week I go home for a few days and after that it is synod. I'm actually quite looking forward to seeing what synod is like.

3 comments:

Thomas Scarborough said...

I looked up "Mondayish" in my dictionary, and it isn't there. This must mean that you are a nonconformist, alternatively something a little more dangerous.

Jenny Hillebrand said...

Maybe the only thing more dangerous than a non-conformist is a conformist!
I'll have to write to the dictionary people with list of words to add.

Steven Jones said...

?lamron eb yhW