Friday, July 31, 2009

Facilitator

We had a Wesley Guild Executive Meeting last night. How I feel after these meetings varies from very good to very bad. Last night's was good. I am finally starting to really understand the dynamic and how things work - and they are starting to get to grips with how I work. With a bit of give and take the team is almost starting to pull together. I mostly act as a facilitator, but that is ok. I do give my input as part of the team and I'm starting to see things that are important to me - such as Jesus - starting to feature more. I also want them to do fewer things well, rather than running around trying to catch up. That is not always under our control as the district and region both make too many demands on the circuit. But I think that we are winning - although there are still some difficulties!

No comments: