Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Back at work

Yesterday was a good rest. I did lots of nothing, but also managed most of what I wanted to do as catch up, so I'm happy. Am I better today? Sort of. I still don't feel great. The worst is that while my body is sick, my mind is rested and that means that I get restless. And anarchical. And I say things a little too quickly. So we have some American - missionaries? - visiting us. I've already started by only greeting them in Zulu. Hopefully I won't be too much of a pain as we are meeting with them in five minutes.

2 comments:

Thomas Scarborough said...

Perhaps it's the What's-Their-Names who were preceded by the Thing-Ums? Mennonites? If so, the Thing-Ums' nephew was our Church's intern last year. Be sweet to the Americans. ;-)

Jenny Hillebrand said...

No, they turned out to be United Methodists, but very nice even if they weren't Mennonites. I was good - there was quite a lot of speechifying and I found myself a corner in which to cough and splutter discreetly.