Monday, January 17, 2011

I want to write

I want to write great and profound thoughts, but my brain is refusing to think them! I hope this is a phase. I hope it is just 'end of holiday' mode.
I am feeling a bit like the writer of Ecclesiastes - is anything worth saying, hasn't it all been said?
I know that I just need to get back into gear. I need to find out what seminary is going to look like this year. Where is my energy going to go?
One week until seminary starts and ten days until PhD registration. Roll on!

2 comments:

OUT OF THE BOX said...

I claim to have written nothing profound. But I have learned that patience is the key to writing stuff that has a hope of being meaningful.

Jenny Hillebrand said...

Thanks Doug, I needed that reminder. I will write even if it isn't as good as I want it to be!