Monday, February 21, 2011

Focus!

I determined that I would do no PhD work today - it has been absorbing my mind too much! I have Greek to do as well. And today was the second day of Phakamisa training - which seemed to go well.
The thing with both the PhD and Greek is that they have become computer problems and techie stuff absorbs me. For the Greek I have now loaded Moodle onto my laptop hoping that I can do more interesting things with it. So far so good, but I can't get things to work quite like I want them to!
For the PhD I need to do searches on HTML files and Windows Explorer is not behaving quite as expected - I'm itching to get to grips with the problem and the content of the files . . . but not until I've finished Chapter 10 of the Greek.
Life could be worse and God is good!

No comments: