Sunday, February 06, 2011

Taking a deep breath

I'm taking a deep breath before heading off into next week. The first week of the academic term at seminary. I am happy because things have started, the ball is rolling, we are no longer warming up, but moving.
I'm a little stressed because I'm not quite keeping up with my personal survival goals. Weekends have been catch up times for the last two weeks. But I think this is because I am have been very tired. It amazes me that I can basically sit and do nothing (well listen to lectures) and then be exhausted at the end of the day. I seriously wondered if I was getting too old for this and then my daughter started orientation at UKZN - and came home exhausted. So I'm looking forward to a bit more control of my time and a bit more quiet space in the weeks ahead.

No comments: