Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Time to study

Today - all being well, should be spent on putting together an action plan for my doctoral thesis. Seeing as I enjoy this and should have a reasonable amount of time today, it feels thoroughly self-indulgent!
Phakamisa yesterday went very well. We had a total of 29 pre-school teachers in two classes. I watched them colouring in pictures with pencil crayons. I spoke to one old lady and said something about the fact that she could never have gone to pre-school and that she was catching up now. She was pleased and excited to be able to go home and show her children what she was learning!
I have been moved away from Brentwood, but I don't know where I will be going. I am quite sad about leaving Brentwood - I wish there was some way that I could have carried on there, but I know that the time is right to go. Maybe I'll blog about that a bit more later.

No comments: