Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sieve-like

I used to have a reasonably good memory. I'm not sure if it is because I am getting old or if it is the randomness of ministry, but my brain feels like a sieve. Three times this week I have let people down - or been on the verge of it - because I have completely forgotten to do something. Fortunately other people reminded me or made a plan and nothing was too serious, but I know that I HAVE to get something more systematic in place.
My ideal at the moment would be for the four Mitchell's Plain churches to employ a secretary who could work three mornings a week and do work for each society. The hassle is (as always) finances. But I am going to see if I can get any buy in to this idea.
Otherwise, I might seriously think of employing someone myself. One day a week. I just wish I had an office!

No comments: