Friday, June 01, 2012

A bit of space

Today is my day off and I am enjoying the space! Partly, I am actually getting over this cold/flu and feel I can enjoy myself!
Plans for today - Finish rereading 'The Truth' by Terry Pratchett. Play Achievement Unlocked 3 the latest crazy online elephant game by 'John' at Armorgames. Last weekend we put down vinyl tiles in the study and I might buy a carpet and a desk today. I might actually even do some work on my PhD. I have done nothing for weeks with the demands of circuit, synod and EMMU. Actually I need to do some work on my Methodist studies as well, but motivation is seriously low for that.
Try not to think of all the things that I could be doing church-wise!
Oh yes, and hopefully a funny DVD and takeaways with the family tonight.
God is here.


blissphil said...

do all the fun stuff and leave all the churchy, study stuff for another day.

Enjoy your day!

Jenny Hillebrand said...

Thanks :-)