Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Coasting

This week, I admit, I am coasting towards holidays. I will be on leave for two weeks from the weekend and may actually not even connect to the internet during that time. For now, things are slowing down. I can't wind things up when I won't be here, so I'm finishing off things and not starting new things. I know that I'll have a bunch of work when I come back . . . , but that's then.
I am already getting a new perspective on my life and realising that I might have been pushing myself a bit hard - but I can also see other people stepping up to the mark and running with things that I have initiated. I am starting to believe that we can win in these churches. Finances are still a sweat and I hate it that church has to be so much about money - but it is in God's hands. We can only do our best.
So at halfway through my first year - I think we are doing ok. God is very, very kind to me.

3 comments:

Macrina Walker said...

I hope that you have a blessed and refreshing holiday!

Jenny Hillebrand said...

Thank you!

blissphil said...

This post makes me happy. Kindness is good. very good.

happy holiday to you!