Saturday, August 25, 2012

Blogging again

On Thursday morning I was sitting in the library at Stellenbosch University. The aircon was on and the sun was shining outside. I was warm and comfortable. It was the first time that I had spent some hours at a desk in the library working. And the first time that I have even been to the library for about four months.
I looked down at the shelves of books on the floor below me, I breathed the bookish air and I thought the time might just be right to start blogging again.

4 comments:

Delme Linscott said...

Welcome back Jenny - missed your posts.
Delme

Macrina Walker said...

Oh good, welcome back :-)

I've been wanting to investigate the Stellenbosch library for some time now - will do so when life is more settled.

Thomas Scarborough said...

I particularly like your reason for returning to your blog. Bookish air. This awakens in me the curiosity as to how Methodists might reason on other aspects of the universe ...

Jenny Hillebrand said...

Thanks everyone. Thomas - no doubt you will find out more as the journey continues!