Monday, September 03, 2012

I wrote a post . . .

I wrote three or four posts about things from which I feel I have been set free in the last weeks. The only thing is that I can't bring myself to publish this particular one, because I have to admit that it is not actually true, although I would like to believe it. It was about being free from being concerned about the way the church measures me and my ministry. I struggle because I can't always see the logic or the reasoning behind the things that 'they' say or do. And so I think that I should just do my best and not get too stressed about things that probably aren't that important anyway.
But actually they often cycle through my mind again and again in the middle of the night.

2 comments:

blissphil said...

happy to see you back writing...

Jenny Hillebrand said...

Thanks :-)