Monday, October 08, 2012

Lists

I wrote my things to do list up on my flip chart instead of my usual exam pad page this morning.
The length of the list is not particularly meaningful, because some things require just a simple email or phone call, while others mean quite a lot of work. I must admit that I feel quite intimidated by the list - although it does not all need to be done today. It does include preparation for two Bible studies, a Sunday sermon, a special service sermon and a funeral which are all this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To help you go about business with a song in your heart, add another task. Go to: http://www.morrowmusic.com/
Some of the most beautiful Christian music. Michael's first album "Songs for the Wealthy Beggar" is one of my favourite albums and when I saw your list the song "How many times" just sprang into my mind!