Saturday, December 08, 2012

Blue and Black

The end of the year is bringing a rollercoaster of feelings and experiences.I go from mega-highs to mega-lows within each day. One of the blues is the change of societies under my care. I am looking forward to my new opportunities, but there is a lot of tension left unresolved and perhaps even flaring up again in my old church. I know that I need to just move on, but until the year is over I can't.
One of the highs is that this same society is ending the year financially in the black. I couldn't believe it when I saw the financial report for November. But this society that I was told has always been a month behind is now very definitely caught up and not owing anything. God is so good.
(But I wish he would sort out the other stuff too...)

No comments: