Saturday, December 01, 2012

From under a rock

During the last few months I have had the recurring feeling of 'coming out from under a rock' as I overcome some new obstacle within myself. I feel it at the moment and the sense that actually I might just survive all this. I say it hesitantly, knowing that when one comes out from under a rock one's skin is white and sensitive and easily damaged, but I do believe that I am getting stronger.
The year has been hard, but I have learned so much and grown so much that it has been worth it for me. I know that in many ways my congregation members have had to be patient and I hope that many of them have also benefited from this year in one way or another.
I am struggling to focus as there are changes within the circuit that affect me. I just want them over and done so that I can plan for next year, but they seem to drag on . . .
I also need to learn to be patient!

No comments: