Thursday, June 20, 2013

Juggling

I knew, when I decided at the last minute that I would go to the postgrad seminar at UKZN that I would be putting myself under tremendous time pressure for the rest of June. I'm not sorry that I went, but things are a bit stressed at the moment! Assignments due, planning for church for the second half of the year especially leadership development, pressures due to final decisions regarding next year's stationing (not my decision!) and of course people in hospital, dying or just generally in need. But - my daughters are home for the holidays plus a boyfriend and I am going on leave in one week's time!
There will be stuff that doesn't get done. Things that I would like to do. But when the time comes to rest and be with family I intend to seize it with both hands.

No comments: